Monday, January 14, 2013

January 14th


Dear, Family and Friends.
First look up Luke 7:37 and you will love it!! Look for the funny thing in there and tell me if you find it? Also I forgot to ask a long time ago what happened to the Boise temple and the remodling? Yes I got my card ready when I got home after emails and got my temperary licence card. Also I think for just incase I need and insurence card or a copy of the front and back if you can't give me one? Something like that? That is awesome about all the snow it just barely got cold again today. I will have to find out more on email I think that if other people email I will just take a picture and read it later It has to do with having the email time for your family? That is super sad about Knzie and Chris :( I can't remember if they were married in the temple. Time is going so fast it is crazy!! HAhah Karlee is now almost a missionary!! Crazy!! Yeah tell Clayton comparing yourself to other missionaries can kill someone just be better than you were the day before that is why it is called the present! :) The guy that we are teaching ride now, Ed, Is super awesome and looks a lot like Bruce Wilos. And all also went to alot of thing in temple square at all the christmas stuff also walking into the temple and then turning around when guys in white suits started walked toward him hahaha. I think I forgot that Shawn was getting married that is crazy!! Also I didn't know that Kenna was dating Alex that long or even dating crazy! hahaha I am so greatful for the prayers that you have for me and My companion they are so awesome I can't remember if i told you to Pray for his family too. It is nice to have prayers for the missionaries families too. :) I forget a lot of thing I just sit down and type and forget something that you guys have told me. oops haha I love my companion and this work so much I have never been so blessed and learned so many things!!! I love you guys with all of my heart and pray for you guys!! Take picture of all the snow :) I got my flu shoot and hated it!!!! MY shoulder tuwitched and flexed when the needle was in and then it hurt so bad!!! I can out of the booth with me holding my arm while it was dangling there like a dead fish. And then started to whine and The other elders started to laugh at me and then the other lady at the desk. It hurt for like 3-4 days!!! haha Well love ya tons!!!!!!!!!!
Amor Elder Wilding!!! :)


Dear, President Trayner
This week we were able to have more success in more places and struggled in others. All and all in was a good week.
We had the interview for Ed to be baptized next weekend we moved up his date a week becuase he his super ready. He hasn't missed on day of church or one appointment had he watch most of the D&C movies and liked them. He is doing really good living all the commandments. He is another huge blessing in our area.
Lupita and her family came to church. Lupita is doing super good she is reading in the Book of Mormon and almost feels ready for her Baptism. Still working with her little brother Frankie and her little sister Mari and they both came to church too.

We worked super hard to find this week. We recieved some awesome referrals from the Bonilla family that Sister Bonilla's family all live in our area. We went by her parents and her little sisters that live together there were bussy but seemed nice and proming. Then we went by her older sister who came to church a lot went she was 12 and her and her husband want to have a lesson in the Bonilla's house together. Also when by an old investigator and talked to his mom and she wasn't to interested but now wants her whole family to come to church and help from God. She has 7 kids and is living with her oldest son.
Our work this week is now to make sure that the BD go down and to turn all these awsome prepared people into investigators.
We are doing really good Elder Hardin and I and are excited for this next week to come.
Amor, Elder Wilding

No comments:

Post a Comment