Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November 13

Mom is sick. hijole no puede ser! haha I just got a new companion today Elder Hardon from Ohio he is super cool and Ciflado and Elder Aguilar went to Larado. I think that I HAVE ONe one more transffer here with Elder Hardon so He can train a new companion here. That is good that you are get some Elk and having some success. I can't believe how fast the time is going by it feels like yesterday yall were dropping me off at the MTC!! We had to move Enriqueta"s baptism back a bit cuz she had to work a little on sundays and she waqnts her whole family to come and watch and feel the spirit at her baptism. Mike and kim what is the Code to the little bike lock that is on my bike it is a Word one? I am ecited to see what we can do to help our area have more exito. eLDER Aguilar and I reactivated so many families and people even if we didn't baptize any people together. I can feel your prayers for me everydday that I get up and work. I hope everything is super good for you guys and that evrything is good. I know that I have the best family and friends in the word. It is cold down here I am freezing!! The last time they got snow was about 4 years ago they usually never get snow. It has been super hot down here thought the people say that usually never is this Hot so late. I can't think of a better day tp be a missionary than today! Mike and kim thanks for the Pictures and the letters i loved them!! tell Vonell thanks for the awesome Candy too!!

Awesome side Note: Alex Lemmon was sitting next to me as I read this! He knows Kyle's companion! He met him on his mission in Ohio!!!! It's a small world after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment