Monday, November 26, 2012

November 26th



Dear, Family i got the Cd's thanks Guys!! How much were they? :) I had my very first baptism!!! Enriqueta Hernadez!!!! It was so spiritual!! I almost started to cry at the begining but I held it all in. :) When she came up out of the water she was so happy and had a huge smile on her face!! I loved your letters too they were awesome!! I love the pictures of Ruby she is sooo cute!! Is she big for her age? Turkey day was crazy!! We had 3 dinner appoiontments!! I died that night!! haha 2 months ago I started to drink Aunt Mellonee Milk good old 0% to be no so fat! haha It is taking me some time to get use to it :0 us right now we are super blessed to have 10 investigators with a BD! Crazy but now we need to work hard to make them become progressing investigators. Also I forgot to tell you how I crashed on my bike about a month ago... Haha so I was with Elder Stott who came out with me and Elder Willams and all our companions were in McAllen at training and we were in Elder Stott's area working riding on bikes and we get to this dirt road and start riding together all side by side. Well you now me I love being in the middle and Elder Stott comes up with this great idea to make a chain were he graps me handle bar and Elder Williams Does the same on the otherside... That only lasted a short time were Elder Stoot let go and it made the bike jerk to Elder Williams making my bike go sideways and then me slamming to the ground and almost and doing a front flip on the dirt road siding on top of my head a for a little bit thank goodness for helmets haha. I didn't even get hurt at all! I get had tons of dirt and was laughting the whole way down and up!! hahah Elder Stott and Williams thought I was hurt really bad but I wasn't haha! I think this next transfer I am going to be transfered to a different place pero quien sabe?
How was your Turkey Dad? I am glad to hear work is slowing down a little bit for ya. How is life going for you!? I can feel your prayers everyday that I am out here it is crazy! I would think to be on the safe side to send my packages to the mission home because I might be transferred right before Christmas? I think time is going so fast down here it is crazy!! and also still hot! Like swimming weather in Idaho. haha No I don't need deodorant or anything like that. I just buy that stuff at Wal-mart. I hope Kenna and Melissa are having a blast in Flordia! That sounds like crazy fun! Don't go on a family trip without me like you did Mike. :p Meaah I want to buy a really Christmas tree if they sell those down here I want to smell that pino!! Tell everyone that I say hi!!! The whole Alambama Wilding Family!! :) I hope that they are doing good without Nathan... Ask them when are they going to move back to Idaho the promised land of the Lord haha. I am singing Christmas songs like crazy with my companion He Loves Christmas songs!! Too! I think that you can send me a small Hymn book in English to sing to the investigators I have that only speak english not that many but I have them? Yea I have to sing infront of members and Investigators and right now ELder Hardin as a great singing voice like hermoso and I always mess up in English singing those hymns so just think how bad it is in Espanol!! bahaha Pruuttyy bad!! :) But he makes up for the rest of  it :)!! I can't think of anything else to right that pops in to my head right now but? Love you soo Much!!
AMor, Elder Wilding


Dear, President Trayner
Yes first bapitsm of my whole mission was yesterday!!!! Waaoohh!! Not only that but it felt nice to see all the families and people that we have been working with start to become more and more active. Enriqueta was baptized yesterday and it was a very awesome spiritual experience. I am working really good with Elder Hardin he is helping me out a ton in the work.
Right now we have been blessed by the Lord to have 10 people with BDs but now our focus and work is having them attend church to process to baptism. We only had one person attend yesterday it was a lady named Janet that we found her and her husband on saturday. Her husband stayed back and watched the kids because I don't think they understood that there are classes for them. They have 5 kids under the age of 6 and one on the way super soon!! crazy!
Also it was a little slower last week becuase all our investigators were busy with the holidays and going out of town. I hope and pray that we can work really hard to have all of are investigator come to church. We have tons of investigators now but now we need to work with them to start preparing for baptism more.
Amor, Wilding

No comments:

Post a Comment