Monday, December 3, 2012

December 3rd

Fmaily and Friends!!! I had to buy new tread and things for me bike because of all the thones I keep getting tons of flats. The weather is still pretty dang warm. So time is have to wear my jacket but that is in the night when we are outside teaching lessons. No we have so decoration but not a ton that is super sad about all the rain. Yes we watched the first pres message it was super good I thought of dad when it talked about recieving :) ;) No it isn't to cold to buy winder stuff sometime in the day I think it is perfect Idaho swimming weather haha.  I hope decorating goes super fun maybe you with find all the lost DVDs. :) That is so awsome that everyone trips were super fun and exciting!! :) Time is flying so fast for me right now it is crazy!! Watch all the awesome christmas movie I sing the songs ha a ton. Did Karlee recieve her call yet?!?!?!?! That is super crazy! I now before ya know it christmas will be here :0 haha Oh also JJ thanks for the Card I loved it!! I can't remember if I said that last time or not? haha I love you guys tons!! :) Oh also I am getting so out of shape it is super funny. I think if I never hit a bike area I will have to be working out hard to even play vball or anything for that mattter like I use to. :)


This week was a little rough to have set-sitting down lessons with our investigators. We have to move a change some dates with our investigators. It is becuase they are progressing a little bit slower than we want and hope. We didn't have any BD's at church which kills everything else. Our goals are to have more lessons so then coming to church doesn't seem so big for them.

We are having tons of sweet things happening in our area we had an old investigator come to church with her sister who is a member. Also trying to work with two part member family.
One is the Quentilla family and the husband isn't a member but knows that the Book of Mormon is true and gets his family to church and he comes too! We just need to have a good lesson on what is his doubt or what is he wanting for?

The other is the Soliz family the husband is a member and the wife is a strong willed Christian. Brother Soliz final came to church and knows he has to set the example for he family for them to accept the gospel. Oh alsoo has a son of 13 of age.
We are set a new Bd we and old investigator Eric and all his needs were the restoration and we taught it and he said the prayer to know if these things are true and he recieved an answer right there on the spot!

We are trying hard to work smart and with our members more and more it is a little slow right now but I know it will pick up here super soon.
Amor, Elder Wilding

No comments:

Post a Comment