Monday, February 25, 2013

February 25, 2013



Ok I sent my adress so you have it. :) Did you get my camera card? I sent it to yall. Since I have been here in Laredo We have been super blessed to have 2 baptisms already. We are getting along super good. I was in the MTC with Elder Sanderson and rode on the Plain with him. But love the other Missionaries in the apartment and having crazy fun here. I can't believe how fast my bday is coming up crazy!! I think I want the Movie The Testiments again and I will think of something here soon? I think just some money to sent Texas Long Horns to the house!!! :) haha How is everyone doing? Is it still cold and everything? Also you can send letters to the mission office too it just takes about 2 or 3 more days longer so that isn't bad. Yes you can send packages to my apartment... Just to other people who don't know I move around give them the mission office address so thinks don't get lose in the mail or sent to wrong address. I am glad to hear that you guys are doing good and that is Sad about Tia Mellonee's Gpa. We are doing good in the work are people are coming to church which is so awesome!! :) Tell Dad not to stress or worry or feel bad Stuff happens. Can't change it just have to look forward looking up to the heavens. Hay un Dicho... "A smooth sea never made a skillful Salior" HOW Cierto! I know that is so true! I am loving my mission more and more everyday and learning more too! Just keep praying for my companion, Investigators, and me :D I will don the same for you guys too! Tell me if you get my card cuz if not there goes my pics knock on wood. ALso less than half a mile from our apartment is a little ciezara pizza that is bad haha
Amor, Elder Wilding


Dear, President Trayer
Este semana pasada fue muy bien. Aunque habia enfermidad entre el apartmento. Tuvemos muchas bendiciones. Elder Sanderson y yo estamos aprendiendo cada dia y momento juntos.
Tuvemos un bautismal porque un investigator se movio en nuestra area y El Tenia un fecha por el 24 de Feb. Se llamaba Juan Gonzales. El tiene 9 anos pero su Papa asiste la iglesia porque esta esperando por un devoricio en Mexico para el sea bautizado.
Tambien hallamos 3 personas y uno de ellos era Santa y ella esta prepada ella fue a la iglesia y ya tiene mucho amistad entre la iglesia y firmo para ayudar el Sociedad Socorro como hacer platos de comida? algo asi?
Tambien El hermano Mungia recibio una respuesta del Libro de mormon y Jose Smith fue un profeta de Dios y Fue a la iglesia con su familia porque todo de su familia es membrios. Para El este listo para su buatismal y nececita dejar fumando y tamando. El tiene muchismo apoyo de su Esposa porque no vivien juntos harita. Y su esposa esta muy ferte en la iglesia y tiene un gran testimonio del evangelio.
Sara Sanchez Ella no fue a la iglesia porque tuvo mucha de su famila aca en su casa. Ella todavia esta leyendo en el Libro de Mormon y orando cada dia.
Nuestro enfoce es enfocarnos en hallar y mantener nuestros investigators que tenemos hasta sus fecha. Estamos trabajando con algo al otro muy bien y eficasmente. Gracias por todo. Perdoneme por me malo el esribir en espanol.
Amor, Elder Wilding

No comments:

Post a Comment