Monday, February 4, 2013

February 4th 2013

That is so crazy about Robby and Aleesha!! Yeah that this crazy about the super bowl your right it doesn't matter to me at all. I found out that I am getting Transferred to Laredo texas Right next to the boarder!! My companion is Elder Sanderson I was in the mtc with him he was up in the north for a long time so we will see how we can teach in the spanish language together!! I am pretty nervous it is going to be crazy!! I Elder Sanderson is from Idaho too so that will be fun. I don't have that much time to write today but I have learned so much from my first area that it is crazy I am going to miss my companion and the area but I know that the Lord needs me somewhere else. yup so tell people not to send anything to my old adress I won't be there. I am glad that you enjoyed my stories everyday down here is a story which is fun! I can't believe I will be the one that knows the most spanish in my next area cuz sometimes I don't know what people are saying to me which is bad I am nervous! haha but, I know that the Lord will help us and bless us though. I can't think of to much to say this time I don't know why? Well I canthink of a few all the Elders in my apartment make fun of how fat I am... not like pancita wise but like mentally like how I get a little granchy without food and how I say mmmm when i eat my food Elder Hardin tells my that I am sinning with Glutany. I think is how it is spelled? Oh are recent convert Ed said the closing prayer in Sacrement meeting!!! It was my heart swell with joy as I saw him walking up there to go say the prayer. The D&C scripture is true that if you save one soul your heart with be filled with so much joy! :D I love you guys so much I hope the snow and the weather is treating you guys right cuz I hear Laredo is super Hot!! ahaha Love you tons keep praying for my New and old companions please!! ") love ya bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment