Monday, December 16, 2013

Decemnber 16, 2013

Dear Family!
I got the letter that you sent to me today it took 11 days to get here. However, I received the packages one on thursday on the other one on friday. I loved loved the cow tails. Mine came on thursday and when I was opening it I found tons of Moms hairs ok only about 5. Then I saw them so I searched for more and I found one of Melissa's hairs only one. Haha it reminded me when I would fine them in my underware and everwhere baha(You can take that part out for the blog) hehe. then My companion received his and was shoked. I think he was super excited and grateful he just isn't very emtion showing. I think he was excited because he took the magnetic Christmas tree from the fridge and made a place for all the presents under the filing capnet and decorated which is huge for him. He also said that that is the most present he has ever gotten in a Christmas. Yes I also spent 27 dallors and Christmas Cds. I have been playiing them ever chance that I can get. :) haha My roomate love it. Also my Mission President only says Skpe and that is it??? I found a member that has skpe!!! :) Haha So will Christmas Eve at 6:00ish Work?? So that would mean 5:00ish your time. hopefully the skpe will work with Mike and Kim? Suuper sorry only skpe. also only 45 minutes too. It has been pretty cold still here but today we have a pretty day. Also there was snow here ok not really snow but it was drizzling and the rain was tinny tinny snow pelets that were only the size of a burgur (moco) from Frosty the snow man's nose. :) of course it was nothing but I was streching it to be. No you don't need to sent my sweater I was just wondering if I still had it? I think here in Walmart they have hugly christmas sweaters so I will look. Thta is what I heard. That is super sad to hear about Sarah. :( I will keep on praying.  I loved the cups that kenna gave you guys there are super awesome!!! I love the Elf ones!! It is so good to reflect on the past year to see of all the many grand blessing that the Lord has bestowed upon all of us. I love this time that we have to celbrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, to help out everyone, and to spread the Christmas spirit, just how Dad spreads his veggiemit on toasted bread. HA I try to throw in smilies here and there to make it come alive and be funny. I also talked in Spanish ward the first time and had talked in the mission. I won't lie it was bad but the spirit helped me so that is good. It was bad becuase right before sacrement we had to run over to an ivestigators apartment and lets just say she had some huge problems happening with her boyfriend. so I showed up super late while me companion was speaking because I was with Elder Sanderson my old companion from Laredo he is now my zone leader. So she came with her 3 kids and I forgot my notes and say tons of wrong things in the grammer of the languge of spanish but I told them I am not very good at speaking English or Spanish and they laughed and I keep stoping to ask if they understood me. They would shake their heads in agreement so that is good. They complimented my on my Spanish afterwards and I said thanks. I reminded my when Kenna, ANd Melissa would say the people only say your good at dancing because it is like the handicap people I just laughed to my self it was good though because the spirit helped and I wasn't so nervous. :) Love you know time. So tell me if anything needs to change for the time. Love you!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment