Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October 15th



Querido Familia!
Tell Vonnell thanks :) It is a mountain bike? Ha yes I need the Bom in spanish. i want to hear about Sarah! :) I am doing really good!! Learning and growing everyday. OH yes Mom call that Sister Missionary!! It is Hermana Harris!! Call you as soon as you can. She has awesome stories and some picture to email you!! How is your missonary work going? :0 meahh. I am doing good you are right just keep swimming cuz I LOVE SWImming. I love how you see missionaries and it mealts your heart to you roll down your window and tell them that you love them. hahahaI am so jealous Kenna gets to go to florida no fare haha. That is super exciting! That means I got her letter!! :) I am so glad that everything is going so good!! I am so glad that you guys taught me to clean too! HAHA THe Elders somtimes aren't the best at that. Also that is so cool about Elder Willams Mom. YEah she got it. He is a good missonary it was funny cuz he didn't know how to work the laundry machines ha. Also tell people to send their letters to the mission office then to me so then they might not get lost or go to my apartment if I am not there. It is
Elder Kyle Wilding
Texas Mcallen mission
200 West La Vista
McAllen, TX 78501-2131
It is ok for you to send your stuff to my apartment cuz you know when I might get trannsferred. Love you guys so much thanks for the updates of huntin'!!
Amor Elder Wilding!



Dear Priesident Trayner,
I am sorry to hear about your Dad. I hope you and your family are doing alright?
This week was a good week we are trying to work with our members more and with our investigators more to find more people who are prepared and need this Gospel. We had a really good lesson this week with Enrquita and then tried to have a church tour but that fell. She still has a problem with the word of wisedom but she came to church and the lesson was on the WOW. She told us afterwards I am going to stop drinking coffee. Sweet!
Talking of coffee we had a awesome lesson with one of the less actives that has a problem with the WOW too. They have stopped drinking tea and coffee.
We hope to have Enrquita's daughters family has new investigators this week she is studing with the Joahvas Witnesses but doesn't like it so we left her with some panflets to read.
We are doing good as a companionship and growing and learning everyday.
AMor, Elder Wilding

No comments:

Post a Comment