Monday, March 25, 2013

March 25, 2013



Dear Family and Friends,
I received all your packages and loved them!! Thank you so much!! MY Birthday was so much fun we had good members that feed us and bought cake me investigators bought too!! We are doing super good!! That is crazy about the snow and everything!! That is funny that everyone laughed at my picture. It is a surprise if i am grow taller or not? I feel like I have Hit purity finely!! Well Some days? JAja I get to shave about once every other day!! :) More than I ever had to! thanks for all the prayers and birthday wishes!! Yes the weather is crazy the other day was 100 degrees!! I am getting so tan!!! MY companion's Mother is from France so he gets burnt!! Ha ha lots of sunscreen for him! We are doing super good I am thankful for your prayers everyday that we are out here working!! Melissa's blog is so funny!! I didn't know that she hasn't gone on a date in 2 years. Hopefull looking to Baptize a family of 3 this coming week! So pray for them. Love you tons!!


Dear President Trayner,
Things are still looking pretty good here in Rio Bravo with Elder Sanderson and I. We are learning together everyday. I am so proud for Elder Sanderson his spanish has improved so much!! He is doing really good! We are doing good for March we just need to focus in on April in what our sight is for this week.

Santa Cestou got confirmed and is loving the Gospel and Church so much she is doing super good.

Melissa Sanchez was interviewed yesterday and did super good she is getting ready for her bapitsm this week.

Lupita and Jackie didn't make it to church. Lupita was sick and was to ready for church she feels sometiimes she doesn't feel right being there but she has tons of support and friends in the church so that is super good.We are having there interviews tomorrow.

We did really good on findind this week but lacked on the second lessons with them. None of them came to chruch so this week we plan on finding more and bring them to church for April. We have struggled with finding in the past but have brought them to church. Now we are doing good on finding but not bringing any new ones to chruch. We are going to find that balance so we can bring my people to the gospel.
Amor, Elder Wilding

No comments:

Post a Comment