Monday, June 3, 2013

June 3, 2013

Yes I am staying and Elder Sanderson is going to my old apartment in Edinburg just different area right below my last one. I will fallow train on a new missionary that has been in the mission for 6 weeks I think? Then Elder Bawden is Train too getting a fresh greenie so that we now have a super young district it will be fun I am a little nervous but? haha that is crazy school is out. In sacrament I don't know we I am doing good working, getting burnt from the sun and learning and growing everyday. I am happy. That is crazy Kenna is engaged Crazy that they got it on picture!! I know so happy for her! I don't want Elder Sanderson to leave but we have been together for a good while it was a miracle that we were companions. I want you guys to know that I love you and can feel your prayers everyday. Keep praying for the district my companions and the whole world! :D There are so many changes in the mission coming up and that have passed. We get a new president in a month which is crazy! 
Amor, Elder Wilding

Querido Presidente Trayner,

Hubo muchos cambios en Laredo esta transferencia. Tuvemos una semana bien. 
La familia Robles fueron confirmados la semana pasada. Ellos estan haciendo muy bien. 
Y la famila Chick ellos no pudieron ser baptizados por que tuvieron que ir a Zapata porque la hijastra de ellos estaban en la carcell. Pero ellos estan haciendo muy bien todavia. 
Pudemos hallar 2 personas de una converso reciente y uno refferiencia tambien. Unos de ellos se llama Felipe es el primo de Mellisa que apenas se bautiso. En el tema de encontrar tenemos que lograr esta meta mas. 
El Elder Sanderson esta bien un poco nervioso para salir y ser un lider pero yo tambien. Estoy agradecido por el y su ayuda, ejemplo, y apoyo.
Estoy animado para poner en practica el compromiso para no tocar las purtas. 
Amor, Elder Wilding

No comments:

Post a Comment