Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Nov 4 2013

Well I would Joke around willl you and tell you that I got Emergence Transferred but then mom would have a heart attack and that would be good. However, I am on the other side of that. I am not in a new area just got here about 30 minutes and have no clue what is going on ha. Well a misionary got transferred pretty early out of this are in Harlingen so I am here now. I got a call from the Aps in church but missed it because the phone was on silent then the Zone leaders tried to call a text them my companion says hey check the phone and I did and my heart sunk. I was running through my brain to see if I didn't anything bad or disobient for them to call. I though well I didn't work out a couple of times because I had to poop. SO I called the aps and didn't answer and then I called me zone leaders and they said pack your bags you're leaving tomorrow morning at 10. Oh crap my heart sunk and I was shoked I was super sad to leave but I am where I need to be. I held it all together really well until I was writing in my companions journal then lost it and cried but I am just a baby. My companion smiled and told me that he loved me. I packed fasst I was shocked. Just how Aunt Mellonee always told me I pack/have to much well things haven't changed. I set a package today so you will probably get it in a week or so. I am with a Elder that is a transferr younger than I am. He is from LA and knows where thousand oaks is so that is cool. That is super Awesome that Century Won again that is crazy!! Also how Peter is going to Canada!! Also to make things super crazy is that tomorrow I am headed to McAllen for a 3 day training and I have to clean clothes and nothing is unpacked so this next week is going to be crazy. I pray that I swim nice a smooth throught it and not stressed. That is so crazy that Elder Jackson is almost done. Don't get trunkie for me though :p I pray that I can help out here and am still a district leader. Also I need you guys to send me in this next week! My old camera card and an adapter from my card to the computer because I was using Elder Casteels. This week so that my pictures can be on the Mission DVD and so that I can send pictures to you I have a lot. Also did you get the picture of the pumkins? The member he is a biologist and loves hunting and has lived in Alaska and had a man cave of stuff mounts of deer and elk and moose horns and I walked in and got super trunkie I won't lie. haha I loved Mercedes with all my heart and know I will love it here. I am in a district of 4 again and they are both bike areas so that is fun. haha yes and no at the same time because if we have to go anywhere we have to wait for the Zone leaders to take us anywhere or the members? I have a washing machine and a dryer though!! :) I know I will do great in this new are just prayer for me like you always do. I think that I might get a new companion in 2 weeks in this new area too? So pray that I learn it fast because you know how I am with dirrections. Halloween was a blast we went to a members house which was huge and we carved pumkins and eat and it was fun. Everyone was talking about what them used to do for halloween and then the asked me and I could remember anything because I told them I think that I was always trying to go hunting in the mountains at that time? I don't remember anything else? haha Did you guys get snow? I hope that we do.  :p meah Also send all the letters and packages to the mission office because I might leave in 2 weeks who knows I could be here just to fill in for a bit. Hey speaking of packages Melissa are you going to send me one? Hannah won also that is so awesome when I played grass ball with them they were good at only being in 8 grade. I hope that all is going well with you guys and can feel your prayers always. I can't think of anything else that I can write right now. OH cool story so the church sends a truck load of bundles of clothes to the tiny church in Mercedes every month but in October they didn't send one so this last saturday was the biggest we ever had it was 39,000 lbs and we unloaded it in 53 mintues the Senior Missionaries said that was the fastest time in history and the biggest load. We also woke up early that day to play bball so I am still super super sore and did sleep to well last night but whatever it is all good. I got done packing at 11:50 so that was nice. Faster than I though. I also helped clean the apartment before I leaft so then I could vaccum so that was nice. :) We have carpet here too but only in the rooms. I can't think of anything else to say but I love you guys a ton and hope all is well. Oh yes that is super cool that you are listening and watching Christmas movies and I forgot all about the quote "With all of these Holday mocies I really want a holiday Romance" haha ELder Casteel would tease me and tell me how we wwere going to practice on my love life skills I would get red and say no In my Melissa voice. Now I know just a little bit how she feel when I tried to hold her hand in Castco. Elder Casteel did the same thing to my in the back of the car he turned to me and asked if you had to hold a girls hand how would you do it while holding out his hand so I would show him I did it wrong on purpose and he died and said I'll teach you then I did it the right way it isn't so much fun being on the other end when you get embarrassed. Well yes it is still fun. Well time is out. Just send my an adapter and old memory card and I will send picture soon. :) Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment