Thursday, May 31, 2012

Reason for lack of Post!

So when I made this blog I figured I could post parts of the letters or emails that Kyle sends to my mom and me! When I have received only one liner emails and my mom hasn't received any! That is right my mom has not received an email from Kyle since he has been gone! He also sent us all letters and not her! This is what is great about my mom, she didn't feel bad she just read everyone else letters. She knows that he is safe and that is all that matters! The weird thing is that Kyle thinks he sent her an email! In my letter it says read mom's email! I think he has the email wrong so in my letter to him I send him the rights email address and tried to explain to him how to forward his old emails! So the reason I haven't posted is because I really have no knew information!

No comments:

Post a Comment